Value Your Trade
Hyundai Trade-In Value Tool
Before you bring home a new or used car from Voss Hyundai on Centerville roads, you want to ensure you can enjoy great savings and stay on budget, and there’s no better way to do so than with our Hyundai trade-in tool. Easily find your car trade-in value and use it toward a down payment on your next purchase so you can get back on the road in no time. Read on to learn more about how to trade in your car and how to use our car trade-in value tool at Voss Hyundai today!
How to Trade In Your Car at a Dealership Near Me
When you use our car trade-in value tool, you’ll want to get the best value for your current vehicle. That’s why you’ll want to be aware of the different factors that will come into consideration when you find how much your vehicle is worth. When you trade-in at a car dealership near you, this is what they’ll consider:
- Mechanical condition
- Car features
- Exterior/Interior condition
- Market landscape
Once you’ve gotten your car trade-in value, see the simple process of how to trade at a car dealership near you:
- Explore our inventory of new and used vehicles online to find your next vehicle.
- If your trade-in doesn’t cover the value of your new vehicle, you can turn to our financing department to help you cover the remaining amount.
- Trading in a car with a loan balance might seem tricky, but we can help you decide if it’s worth it. Our team of finance experts can go over the basics and help you make an informed decision.
- If you’re ready to make a trade, bring your car to Voss Hyundai along with the title, auto loan payoff information, registration, and key. We’ll inspect the vehicle and finalize the trade-in amount.
Preparing Your Car for Trade-In
Preparing your car for trade-in can take some work, depending on what kind of care you’ve taken of it and its paperwork. Here are some things that you can do to help improve your car’s trade-in value:
- Gather your paperwork: Specifically, you’ll need to bring your title, maintenance records, and receipts for items you’ve purchased like new tires or batteries. If your car’s been in an accident, you should also bring the appraiser’s paperwork to show that repairs were done.
- Clean it up: A vehicle that’s already clean inside and out can save a dealership time and resources, which makes it worth more money. If your car’s been through a lot, consider investing in having it detailed. If that’s out of reach or is overkill, at least remove all your possessions from the vehicle before your trade-in appointment. Vacuum all surfaces, remove any stains, touch up paint, and replace worn-out windshield wipers and floor mats—it can make a difference.
Voss Hyundai is Your Trade-In Car Dealership Near Centerville
Now that you know how to find your car trade-in value and how to trade in your car at our dealership, take the next step to seal the deal on your next Kettering ride at a trade-in car dealership near you. See how you can save even more on your next purchase when you shop our rotating new vehicle specials or national offers and incentives. Speak with our sales team if you have any questions or use other helpful resources like our online financing application or our monthly car payment calculator. Contact us today for more information on how to use our Hyundai trade-in tool and stop by our dealership in Dayton for a test drive!