Each of the trims for the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe offers premium features!
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe (which was formerly known as the Santa Fe Sport) has been turning heads since it arrived a few months ago at our Dayton dealership. Customers cannot get enough of its sleek-meets-sporty style, and people are coming in from Kettering, Centerville, and beyond to buy or lease one!
On our last blog post we wrote about the safety features you can find on the Santa Fe (hint:there are many), so today we’ll focus on premium amenities. You know, the things you can “get away” with not having but are just really nice to have aboard a vehicle as you drive around Moraine OH.
- SE: on the base trim, we love that acoustic glass is standard. With competitors, you don’t usually see this until you reach the higher trims, but Hyundai believes everyone should get a quieter ride.
- SEL: Blue Link® subscriptions allow you to stay in touch with your vehicle via your smartphone. If you need to remotely unlock your doors, check diagnostics, or need assistance after an accident, the Blue Link Telematic, Connected Care, and Remote subscriptions that’re standard on the SEL have your back.
- SEL Plus: imagine this — you’ve just visited the shopping center in Beavercreek OH and are heading back to your Santa Fe with full hands. Thankfully, the hands-free liftgate is there so you don’t need to put down your goods. It’s especially useful when the weather is bad, too!
- Limited: the Limited trim is where things start to get a bit fancy. For example, you’ll get leather seats for a refined feel and a huge panoramic sunroof to let some natural light and a breeze in during the sunnier months.
- Ultimate: this trim is jam-packed, so choosing a favorite premium feature is hard. Do you go with the climate options, the safety tech, or larger screens? Well, we’ll go with the surround view monitor that makes backing up and parallel parking in downtown Miamisburg a piece of delicious cake!
To see all that the fantastic 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe has to offer, visit our dealership this week and learn how easy it is to buy or lease a Santa Fe!
Source: Voss Hyundai