Does the Hyundai Santa Fe Have 3rd-Row Seating?
One of the most common questions we get about the Santa Fe is, “Do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have 3rd row seating?” The answer is: no, the 2020 Santa Fe doesn’t have three rows of seating. It is, however, a spacious compact SUV that seats five people. If you don’t need a midsize or full-size SUV, it’s a more-than-adequate choice. Read on to learn more about the Hyundai Santa Fe interior and highlighted features!
Hyundai Santa Fe: Cargo Volume & Interior Dimensions
Although the new Hyundai Santa Fe isn’t offered with a third row, its first and second rows offer comfortable seating and plenty of room to stretch out. Here are its exact cargo volume and passenger volume measurements:
- Passenger Volume: 110.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 1st row: 71.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 2nd row: 35.9 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 41.2/39.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd row): 44.1/40.9 inches
- Hiproom (1st/2nd row): 57.5/56.3 inches
Thoughtful space-saving features characterize the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe interior. For example, all Santa Fe trims come with rear 60/40 split-folding seats that can be folded to accommodate more cargo or passengers.
Hyundai Sante Fe: Highlighted Interior Features
The Hyundai Santa Fe interior is as well-equipped as it is spacious. Even the most mundane drives around Centerville will be made more enjoyable, thanks to the following features:
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 2-way power lumbar passenger seat
- Heated front seats (SEL trim and above)
- Heated rear seats (Ultimate trim and above)
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- BlueLink® Telematics System, Connected Care, and Remote Package (SEL trim and above)
- 7-inch display audio system
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
Can I Buy a Hyundai with 3rd Row Seating?
Yes, you can! If you and your family need 3rd row seating, consider the Hyundai Palisade. This SUV is classified as a compact but seats up to eight people with three spacious rows. What’s more, it offers a generous cargo area:
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the Front Seats): 86.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 2nd-Row Seats): 45.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 3rd-Row Seats): 18 cubic feet
You can find many of the Hyundai Santa Fe SUV’s features inside the Palisade, plus 3rd row 60/40 split-fold seats with ingress/egress handles and one-touch 2nd-row seat slide for 3rd row access.
Find Your New Hyundai SUV at Voss Hyundai Today!
Voss Hyundai can help you find the new Santa Fe or Hyundai SUV with 3rd row seating you and your family need. You can even see what the critics had to say with the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Bellbrook and Beavercreek!
More from Voss Hyundai
If you’re in the market for a stylish new sedan that also has exceptional safety ratings, you’re going to love the 2021 Hyundai Sonata. With a suite of standard safety features to keep you safe on Dayton roads and an affordable price tag, it’s easy to see why the Sonata is so popular with Centerville…
A Hyundai SUV will not only provide more efficiency and space for your Dayton commute but also help you tackle tough jobs safely. For instance, take the 2021 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity, which reaches up to 2,000 pounds across the lineup’s six distinct configurations and is supported by highly-reviewed engineering and safety features. You’ll be…
We’ve seen quite a few Santa Fe SUVs on our Centerville roads, lately. We’re not surprised. This roomy crossover has tons of cool features and sleek, good looks to match. But can it handle towing your camper on the weekend? It turns out that the Santa Fe can tow probably more than you think, when…