2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
When it comes to compact SUVs that deliver excellent performance and stunning new features to transform your Centerville commute, the new 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews indicate why this ride should be at the top of your list. The automotive world’s top voices weighed in to review the Hyundai Santa Fe and have many praises to make about this impressive new model. Check out the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews and then find your very own Hyundai SUV among our inventory at Voss Hyundai!
Automotive Experts Review the Hyundai Santa Fe
When some of the auto industry’s top critics reviewed the Hyundai Santa Fe, they all had their own favorite features and capabilities, as well as many available upgrades that will make this compact SUV feel all your own. Take a look at some of the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews:
- U.S. News: U.S. News has yet to release their addition to 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews, but their 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe review ranked it number 1 amongst midsize SUVs! In that review, they write that it has “just about everything most people look for in a vehicle: good gas mileage, a smooth ride, comfortable seats, and a quiet cabin.” It’s been upgraded for 2021, so we look forward to reading that review!
- Edmunds: The Edmunds review of the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe notes the significant addition of a Turbo-charged 2.5L Engine Upgrade, with 277 hp and 311 lb-ft of torque. They highlight this in addition to the exterior upgrade and the Calligraphy trim, which make it look great even when compared with other crossover SUVs.
- Car and Driver: Car and Driver offers praise of the standard safety features in their Hyundai SUV review. But their list of perks goes on: “Add to all this Hyundai’s unbeatable warranty, a pleasant and controlled ride, and a more striking exterior design for 2021, and the Santa Fe looks mighty enticing.”
- J.D. Power: The ever-trustworthy J.D. Power consumer ratings give the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe a “GREAT” score in all of their consumer poll categories. Their expert review for the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe was very positive, so we anticipate a solid rating in 2021.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews: Features
As mentioned in the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews, this compact SUV offers a fully loaded and versatile interior to accommodate your Kettering travels. Miamisburg drives are made easier thanks to seamless cabin technology, relaxed seating, ample cargo, along with advanced safety and driver-assist features. Some of these exceptional standard and available features noted in the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews include:
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Interior Features:
- 8-inch full-color touchscreen
- Available 10.25-inch touchscreen
- Available 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity
- Wireless Device Charging
- Convenience Package with a leather-wrapped steering wheel,
- Calligraphy Trim with Quilted Premium Nappa Leather Seating
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Safety Features:
- Forward collision warning
- Front and rear automatic emergency braking
- Pedestrian detection
- Lane departure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Blindspot monitoring system
- Adaptive cruise control with start/stop tech
Make Your Own Hyundai Santa Fe Review at Voss Hyundai
Once you’ve had the chance to check out the professional Hyundai Santa Fe reviews, take this Hyundai SUV for a spin of your own on Centerville roads. Bring home a new Hyundai Santa Fe for sale from Voss Hyundai and save on your next ride when you shop our inventory of new vehicle specials or national offers and incentives. Speak with a member of our sales team who can answer your questions or check out more Hyundai SUV reviews. Contact us today for more details on the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe and to set up a test drive in Dayton!
More from Voss Hyundai
If you’re shopping around Centerville for a sporty SUV that can help you accomplish more, then you’re sure to be impressed with the new 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity. So how much can a Hyundai Santa Fe tow? When properly equipped with a 2.5L Turbo engine, this Hyundai SUV can tow up to…
If you’re in need of an efficient and reliable sedan that upgrades your fuel savings on Centerville roads, then you’re sure to love the new 2021 Hyundai Elantra gas mileage. Providing an excellent 33 city/43 highway mpg* on the Elantra SE, as well as several engine options, it’s easy to get the exact performance…
When it comes to compact SUVs that deliver excellent performance and stunning new features to transform your Centerville commute, the new 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews indicate why this ride should be at the top of your list. The automotive world’s top voices weighed in to review the Hyundai Santa Fe and have many praises…