What Are the 2020 Hyundai Tucson Reviews Saying?
The 2020 Hyundai Tucson reviews praise many aspects of this compact SUV — from its practical styling to its sensible price, which is $23,550 starting MSRP*. It’s also an energetic performer with its 161-hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine that earns a respectable EPA-estimated 23 mpg city/28 mpg highway rating. Inside the cabin, you’ll find a color touchscreen with audio, navigation, and rearview camera, and YES Essentials® stain- and odor-resistant cloth seats. Learn more about the experts’ opinions below!
2020 Hyundai Tucson Reviews: Critics’ Weigh-In
The new Hyundai Tucson is a top pick for Centerville and Miamisburg families — and the critics’ Hyundai Tucson reviews agree. Check out the following excerpts from recent Hyundai Tucson reviews:
- The U.S. News Tucson review touted its overall comfort and reliability, stating it has “a comfortable ride, enough space for four adults to sit comfortably, and one of the longest new-car warranties available.”
- If you are looking for great value for your money, the Edmunds experts agree that it’s a good pick in its segment. They had this to say about the Tucson: “Less expensive and marginally smaller than the Santa Fe, the Tucson nevertheless offers competitive interior accommodations for passengers.
- Car and Driver appreciated the stylishness of the 2020 Tucson, remarking that it “boasts a handsome exterior design, a well-equipped cabin, and a choice of two different four-cylinder engines with either front- or all-wheel drive.”
- The Car Connection states that the 2020 Hyundai Tucson “has no shortage of trim levels in lieu of multiple options packages.” In fact, the base-level SE trim comes equipped with a 2.0L inline-4 engine, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ and more.
- Kelly Blue Book is a fan of the Tucson’s versatile design and long-lasting warranty. They had this to say: “The 2020 Hyundai Tucson is a compact-crossover SUV offering the ride comfort, handling and fuel economy of a small car, but in a more versatile design aimed at those with a more active lifestyle. The Tucson shines brightly in the areas of safety and standard equipment, not to mention its unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.”
Give Us Your Hyundai Tucson Review at Voss Hyundai!
At Voss Hyundai, we think the 2020 Hyundai Tucson more than lives up to these great reviews. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Bellbrook and Kettering. We’ll give you a tour of the Tucson lineup, its trims, features, and more. Ask about our new vehicle specials for opportunities to save on a new Hyundai SUV!
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
More from Voss Hyundai
When it comes to accessible and trusted SUVs perfect for Centerville travels, you can’t go wrong with the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. It’s also earned high praise from some of the automotive industry’s top organizations like U.S. World News, Car and Driver, Edmunds, and J.D. Power. Before you review Hyundai Santa Fe trim levels…
One of the most common questions we get about the Santa Fe is, “Do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have 3rd row seating?” The answer is: no, the 2020 Santa Fe doesn’t have three rows of seating. It is, however, a spacious compact SUV that seats five people. If you don’t need a midsize or…
The 2020 Hyundai Tucson reviews praise many aspects of this compact SUV — from its practical styling to its sensible price, which is $23,550 starting MSRP*. It’s also an energetic performer with its 161-hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine that earns a respectable EPA-estimated 23 mpg city/28 mpg highway rating. Inside the cabin, you’ll find a color…