What are the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews?
When it comes to accessible and trusted SUVs perfect for Centerville travels, you can’t go wrong with the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. It’s also earned high praise from some of the automotive industry’s top organizations like U.S. World News, Car and Driver, Edmunds, and J.D. Power. Before you review Hyundai Santa Fe trim levels of your own, see what the critics had to say. Learn more about the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews with the help of the automotive experts at Voss Hyundai!
What Did the Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews Say?
Hyundai SUV reviews have highlighted the brand’s incredible performance versatility, and innovation, and this year’s reviews of the Santa Fe are no different. See what the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews had to say below:
- U.S. News: “The Hyundai Santa Fe is a good midsize SUV that has just about everything most people look for in a vehicle: good gas mileage, a smooth ride, comfortable seats, and a quiet cabin. Additionally, there are plenty of standard and available tech features, and you don’t need a Ph.D. to use them”
- Car and Driver: “The Santa Fe has an attractive cabin that offers a variety of contemporary options that include a digital gauge cluster, head-up display, heated rear seats, ventilated front seats, and more. Its most impressive attribute is generous passenger space in both rows that are a boon on long road trips.”
- Edmunds: “The Santa Fe does an excellent job at balancing the priorities of most compact SUVs. The interior is roomy, the ride is comfortable, and there’s enough technology for everyone to stay connected.”
- J.D. Power: “Now firmly positioned as a 5-passenger midsize SUV, the Santa Fe boasts look-at-me styling and a slew of attractive features and technologies at an undeniably appealing price.”
Standout Hyundai Santa Fe Features
With many highlights among the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews, this stellar SUV lineup boasts a fully-loaded interior that ensures passengers can enjoy a comfortable and connected ride no matter if you’re around Kettering or far from home. Take a look at the standard Hyundai Santa Fe interior features below:
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 2-way power lumbar passenger seat
- Heated front seats on SEL trim and above
- Heated rear seats on Ultimate trim and above
- 7-inch display audio system
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- BlueLink® Telematics System, Connected Care, and Remote Package on SEL trim and above
Bellbrook drivers will also have additional peace of mind, thanks to celebrated Hyundai Santa Fe safety and driver-assist features like the Smart Sense suite for even more visibility and awareness behind the wheel. These are the standard safety features of the Santa Fe:
- Forward collision warning
- Front and rear automatic emergency braking
- Pedestrian detection
- Lane departure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Blindspot monitoring system
- Adaptive cruise control with start/stop tech
See the Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale at Voss Hyundai
Now that you’ve seen what the critics had to say it’s time to review Hyundai Santa Fe options of your own when you experience it on Beavercreek roads. Take a look at our inventory of new Hyundai Santa Fe models for sale to see what suits you best along with many of our other Hyundai SUV reviews to help you find the right vehicle for your commute. Explore your financing options with a member of our sales team and contact us today to schedule an appointment at our Hyundai dealership!
More from Voss Hyundai
When it comes to compact SUVs that deliver excellent performance and stunning new features to transform your Centerville commute, the new 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews indicate why this ride should be at the top of your list. The automotive world’s top voices weighed in to review the Hyundai Santa Fe and have many praises…
How good is the Sonata gas mileage? This roomy sedan offers an affordable way for Centerville drivers to upgrade their commute, and the savings continue after bringing the new Sonata home, as the 2021 Sonata mpg ratings are very competitive. At the base level, the Sonata gas mileage is an EPA-estimated 28 mpg city/38…
A new sedan should transform your Centerville commute, and you’ll get all the upgrades you need and more when you explore the new 2021 Hyundai Elantra interior. Providing customers with a reliable cabin for everyday errands along with unique Hyundai Elantra interior packages to accommodate your needs, this sedan has it all. Learn more about…