2019 Hyundai Santa Fe: Available Safety Technology
Stay Safe around Dayton with New Santa Fe Safety Features
The all-new Hyundai Santa Fe for sale at our dealership comes standard with numerous features and has earned rave reviews. These include advanced technology features that scan the road around you for potential danger. Whether you’re driving through Kettering or Centerville, these features can help keep safe when you’re behind the wheel of your Hyundai Santa Fe. A few of the standard safety features that these mid-size SUV models offer are:
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Warning
- Safe Exit Assist
Although, this is only the tip of the iceberg for safety technology on the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. The new Santa Fe also has a range of available technology features that you can utilize to keep your self safe when leaving your Moraine, OH home. A few of these safety technology features are:
- Surround View Monitor: Utilizing a series of cameras, the Surround View Monitor creates a 360-degree view around your 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe so you can spot obstacles and park with precision in tight Beavercreek, OH spaces.
- Heads-Up Display: It is easier than ever to get distracted due to the rise of advanced technology. The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe fights fire with fire by offering a heads-up display that presents key information about your vehicle onto your windshield. Now you don’t have to take your eyes off of the road to check the direction to Miamisburg.
- Park Distance Warning – Reverse: Cameras can freeze up or become dirty and ruin visibility. This feature warns you through a series of beeps when you are nearing an object so you can avoid a collision and fit precisely in parking spots.
Source: Voss Hyundai